Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Our rangefinder collections...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Dawg wrote:
And which one is your favorite?

I have not been using them very long, but I like using the Zorki 6 and the Kiev the best. I especially like that the
Zorki has diopter adjustment.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:
Big Dawg wrote:
And which one is your favorite?

I have not been using them very long, but I like using the Zorki 6 and the Kiev the best. I especially like that the
Zorki has diopter adjustment.

Indeed a good feature that helps a lot to have good fun when shooting with it .I have it on my Z4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are mine , not many , but I still use them ....
All classics from Russia

I have to insert here also this little fellow ,wich is adopted in the Ruskis family ,it's not a rangefinder
but you have to admit, it's a beauty despite it's age ! A bit sad and lonely due to lack of usage.The slow times are a bit hesitant , and I don't know yet if it leaks light or not .

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice group.
Do you have a favorite? I also have the same folder. Mine is an Isolette II and I enjoy using it.
How do you like the Helios 103 on your Kiev?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:
Nice group.
Do you have a favorite? I also have the same folder. Mine is an Isolette II and I enjoy using it.
How do you like the Helios 103 on your Kiev?

I like them all in their way ,but the kiev is the one , I think . I haven't work too much since I got that Helios ,I have a film in the kiev that I am waiting to finish to see the results .
Yes , definitely I love the Kiev the most.Best tactile feeling , best finish ,best working feeling and sound ,I think
The Fed feels reliable ,comfy and gave me good results.The less beautiful of all for me. But got it as new.
The Zorky 2C is the lightest , smallest and for this reason has a special place. Also for sentimental reasons, my dad had one like this. I dislike the loadind system by bottom.
The Zorky 4 is bigger and heavier than the 2C and a bit than the fed but I like the back loading comfy style . I am waiting to see the results heve to develop . I like the diopter adjustment and the big viewfinder.
I have some test films from the Isolette , but couldn't process them .Now I found a lab that can do that .Nice camera and confy to take anywhere .

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Teo"]
uddhava wrote:
Nice group.

.......I like them all in their way ,but the kiev is the one , I think . I haven't work too much since I got that Helios ,I have a film in the kiev that I am waiting to finish to see the results .
Yes , definitely I love the Kiev the most.Best tactile feeling , best finish ,best working feeling and sound ,I think........

I agree with you about the Kiev, a wonderful camera to use. Love the sound of the shutter, so soft.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have so much rangefinders it's rediculous lol
Here is a shot of my rangefinders with a fast fixed lens

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones! Have you used the Olympus yet?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Kiev went on a trip,yesterday....
Here is when it was resting for a beer and pizza