Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Our rangefinder collections...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Shocked Shocked Do you have some more ? Laughing Awesome collection!

I still got a few to come...ha ha!!

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My rangefinder collection #28

Another Leica M5 in chrome dressing and with Summicron 1:2/50 DR lens...it also factory modified to include 28mm frameline view.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile That is really , really nice ! Do you have time to put each camera into own post in Equipment Gallery ? If yes please do it and put camera name as post in title. It will be more search able by search engines and attract more people.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My rangefinder collection #29

Epson RD-1 with Summicron-M 1:2/28 ASPH lens...my first attempt to digital rangefinder photography.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My rangefinder collection #30

Leica M7 with Summilux-M 1:1.4/35 ASPH lens... the first Leica rangefinder with automatic exposure function.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really can't believe this! Amazing collection! Wow!!

Thanks very much for sharing!

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My rangefinder collection #31

Leica M6, classic, with Summicron 1:2/35 (8-element) lens...

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My rangefinder collection #32

Leica M6 TTL (0.85 magnification) with Tri-Elmar-M 1:4/16-18-21 ASPH lens and universal viewfinder...

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UNCLE!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My rangefinder collection #33

Leica M6 TTL (0.72 magnification) with Elmarit-M 1:2.8/21 ASPH lens and 21mm viewfinder...

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My rangefinder collection #34

Leica M8 with Summicron-M 1:2/35 ASPH lens...first Leica M digital camera and replaced Epson RD-1 as my main workhorse for M shooting.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UNCLE!!! Shocked

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amoebahydra,
40hrs passed. I think we are all looking forward to seeing your #35, #36 and more...........
Razz Razz Razz

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

djmike wrote:
amoebahydra,
40hrs passed. I think we are all looking forward to seeing your #35, #36 and more...........
Razz Razz Razz

These are all my existing rangefinder collection and I have started lenses in equipment gallery...

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amoebahydra wrote:
These are all my existing rangefinder collection and I have started lenses in equipment gallery...

BRAVO.
Hope we can see photos from your RF soon.
Same question, which one is your fave?

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amoebahydra wrote:
djmike wrote:
amoebahydra,
Razz Razz Razz

What? Not more than that?
I just need to sell our house and then, in about two or three years, I have the same collection. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Your gear is really fantastic!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first and most probably not my last after looking at all the collections here Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yashica CCN Wide with Yashinon DX 35mm f1.8 lens

being on a dismally slow dail up connection it has taken me over an hour to view all the RF cameras shown here, but there was no way I could NOT have...amoebahydra must have the best collection in the univers Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!! Shocked

I was FLOORED by that outstanding collection of rangefinders. Very Happy

That has to be the best collection of rangefinders I have seen.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Oh my God!!! Are you a professional collector?
You must have spent a fortune on your items!
I have never seen such a fantastic collection of RF cams in the hands of a single person!!
This is completely overwhelming!!!

Having a lot of anything does not equate to happiness. Buddhism talks of the hungry ghost syndrome where no matter how much one consumes one can not get enough. I sincerely hope that the poster in question is not plagued with this awful debilitating condition

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenneth wrote:

Buddhism talks of the hungry ghost syndrome where no matter how much one consumes one can not get enough.

I guess that there are many hungry ghosts here in this forum. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point re Buddhism.

To a degree collecting is a disease. I should know I suffer from this. It is a matter of being owned by your things rather than owning them. When I start to feel that way is when I start to sell.

Its hard to resist these rangefinders though. They can be so cheap (most of them) that it is easy to buy 2-3 for parts to make one work.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amoebahydra's collection is a planet killer...I'm thinking of writing some sonnets...

Certainly takes the wind out of my sails to post snaps of my scuffed-up little bits. Laughing

Andreas, damn envious of this:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

35mm/1.8 ....yummiiii ! Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lens even more interesting than camera very early post war made in 1945 I think , made from aluminium instead of brass. After war this was natural resource , not only this is interesting , Jena factory was stolen by Russians, so not made there for sure. In my theory probably made in Stuttgart just like camera , but before this factory made lenses with Opton label.