Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

OK, a Yashica Electro 35GT in Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that rangefinder comes with the camera or is it a custom addition Bill?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it's like an oversized lipstick case. Laughing Here is a free download of the manual. If you want an original to complete the set I have a couple extras. Feel free to have one.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy, don't see a link, and you could sell those manuals for some money
on ebay, I can get by with a download.

Orio, that is the viewfinder for the wide and tele lens attachments, part
of the set.

Bill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must be too young or not hip enough. I have no idea of either of these shows. I remember the Jetsons though. I always wondered where the dog would s**t . Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
I must be too young or not hip enough. I have no idea of either of these shows. I remember the Jetsons though. I always wondered where the dog would s**t . Laughing

Team America, World Police, is a modern version but looks the same as
those old Brit serials. From what I hear, it is a real PITA to do these.

About the dog, Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll only sell them with a camera. I don't like to list on ebay unless I can bring at least $100 or so. A listing that goes 7 days and has 50 request for a shipping price to HK when it's right in the description is yuk. Sorry for the rant Wink Here is that link http://www.yashica-guy.com/index.html

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link, Andy! Smile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
50 request for a shipping price to HK when it's right in the description is yuk.

I have a Canon EF 100/2 for sale now, the auction text says clearly "perfect, just like new", and an idiot wrote to ask "is it really perfect and like new as you say?".

What do you reply to such idiot?

I really was near to answering "no".

-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think some people want a reply directly to them. That way if there is a problem they can forward messages to ebay/paypal etc. I once had a buyer do this. He asked me to confirm everything I had written in description. I asked him why and he explained he had trouble before. Paypal would not cover him because he did not comunicate properly with the seller. It is unfortunate but a fact, bad sellers make this happen. People become extra careful because they had problems before. Of course there are a lot of idiots also who just don't read listing. How much to ship them to the artic to visit Santa Laughing