Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Noflexar 400 & 600, arrived today
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Noflexar 400 & 600, arrived today Reply with quote

Hello
Today the Postman (or rather Postlady in our case) brought me a parcel from Germany. And this beauty was inside the parcel :
Novoflex Noflexar 400mm & 600mm, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The lenses are in excellent condition, just a bit of dust on the outside, easy to clean. The only problem is that the bellow is a Rollei mount and I need a Nikon mount
Embarassed

That's all for the moment, I've to pick up my daughters at school and pay my taxes.

Andreas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great catch! Congrats!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andreas, if you can't find a Novo->Nikon mount for a sensible price, here's what you can do.
Get a COA mount - that's the Novo to M42, and then a glassless M42->Nikon adapter cheaply on ebay. The COA cost me €19 and they're the most common Novo connector, thus the price is low.
I use the COA on my K10D, to good effect, but I'm now fitting it with a permanent M42->PK adapter, loctited on, to stop the tendency to unscrew, as M42 does sometimes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Atilla, it was a good catch. I placed a bid much higher than I really had to pay. Very Happy
Dave, thanks for the information. I'll look out to find one. OT : there will be one Irish more in seven months, one of our friends announced us that she's pregnant.