Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I pulled a trigger...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: I pulled a trigger... Reply with quote

I must have a disease...
I couldn't get away from temptation of trying out the Tair 11A, so I just bought it despite of what may be a high price...$105

I hope this lens is as good as you guys say... Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compare it's quality not high at all. You made a good deal!
http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/russian_lens/tair/tair_11A_135mm_f2_8_m39/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The seller says it's a brand new... (old stock)

What do you think?
Does it look okay?

How does Tair 11-a compare with CZJ 135/3.5?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the past I've bought the Mir 35/2 from this seller (I think it's grizzly33bear)
Item was 100% as described, communication 100%
But it took to get here 15days I think, even though I'm from europe

And yes, it's brand new, he must be getting them from some warehouse or so

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Great lens!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not high at all - they've shot up in price - currently going for around £60 gbp uncased in excellent condition on ebay.co.uk

sellers are liinking to a certain forum Wink and it's driving prices up as they show how good it is.. Trioplans have similarly been effected.

Grizzlybear is very reliable in my experience but atleast to the UK shipping can take aa month.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Richard stated, it will take a while for the package to arrive. Don't be surprised if it takes 4 or 5 weeks.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, grizzly is actually a lady - Zhanna. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. Ask her where she buys the new/old stock and I bet she'll tell you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: I pulled a trigger... Reply with quote

huhging wrote:
I must have a disease...
I couldn't get away from temptation of trying out the Tair 11A, so I just bought it despite of what may be a high price...$105

I hope this lens is as good as you guys say... Laughing

You won't be disappointed and the price is about right now. I'm still amazed at how they've risen Shocked in percentage terms over a year. That one looks complete - you get a red, green and a UV filter with it. Looks like you get a choice of mounts with it too, mine only had M42.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the other mount is Nikon. I have almost purchased this lens from her several times. Usually when I buy from European sellers, I will buy several items so I can cut the shipping costs a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

During last couple of weeks, I bought 4 lenses...

Jupiter 36B
Canon FD 300/2.8L
Leica Summicron 90/2.0
Tair 11A

I just pray that my wife doesn't find out about this.....but I know it's impossible.
She checks mail everyday.....including packages. Crying or Very sad

And yet, this disease still doesn't go away. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And yet, this disease still doesn't go away. Laughing

Swat it with some ZEISS Laughing Laughing