Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Eye cups etc . . .
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Eye cups etc . . . Reply with quote

I know people have been loking for eye cupsand complained about the prices being asked.

This seller on eBay had some of excellent price. I picked up a couple Minolta ones. I can't speak for the other stuff . . .
jruss71731
http://stores.shop.ebay.ca/PENTAX-SHOP__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Jim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim ... the link has been removed.

Btw... if someone need high quality canon and nikon copies, i can get those as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hk300 wrote:

Btw... if someone need high quality canon and nikon copies, i can get those as well.

Confused

That's odd I just tried it and works fine. You get to his store then click on eyecups . . .

Jim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

j.lukow wrote:
hk300 wrote:

Confused

That's odd I just tried it and works fine. You get to his store then click on eyecups . . .

Jim

Ahem.
I fixed it. The (ebay) doodahs are for ebay numbers only, what you need to use is (url) text (/url) - with square brackets instead, the posting gets all squirrely if I use square here.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Dave Very Happy

Jim