Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ebay shop tpolony good guy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Ebay shop tpolony good guy Reply with quote

I have used the ebay shop of "tpolony" three or four times now and have found him to be very accurate in his descriptions. If there is a problem with an item he seems to always say so. So far all items have arrived very quickly and I have been really happy with him. His stuff may not be for the really really top quality collector, but it's good usable stuff.

His ebay shop is http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/tpolony

Over 16,790 feedbacks. Last 12 months 2,697 with 6 neutrals. Generally found his BIN prices very reasonable for what you get.

No relation whatever to me Laughing

It feels comfortable to find a seller that has a good turnover of usable gear that you don't have to think twice about buying from.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for great tip!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tpolony is a twat who won't post outside the UK on most of his items, despite having a page that mentions overseas postage and payment terms for overseas buyers - on every auction. The sod is simply too lazy to use a different template for UK-only and Europe auctions, so we're meant to guess which is which.

Guess who just had a run-in with him? Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, sorry about that, I hadn't thought to check his international service Sad

I guess you won't be wanting to give him your money at all now!

For future reference I am happy to bid on any items that a seller won't allow overseas bids on for you or any other regular member here.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrahamNR17 wrote:

For future reference I am happy to bid on any items that a seller won't allow overseas bids on for you or any other regular member here.

Thank you Graham!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrahamNR17 wrote:

Not your fault. You'd need to be tele-bloody-pathic to read his listings and who he'll send to. It's only when you bid or BIN you find out.

Quote:

He's pretty much ruled it out himself and my reply to him probably put me on his blocked bidders list anyway. Smile

Quote:

Thanks for that.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had good service from him as well Graham, but again I'm in the UK, and my name is Graham.

I guess the only answer is for everyone to move here and rename themselves Graham! Laughing

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrahamNR17 wrote:

Thanks for the offer. Not sure if I am consider a regular yet. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i used this guy also several times and he seems to be nice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought once from him, it was a Mc Rokkor 58mm 1.4. Lens was perfectly described and in very good condition, this seller describes well. If something's wrong he notifies in add. That's cool.