Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Crap eBay seller 'camera$'
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: Crap eBay seller 'camera$' Reply with quote

This chump has so much junk - like a terrible AX-3 for nearly 145 bucks! I got a truly mint one from Goodwill with a better lens and Pelikan case for $14,,, He also describes himself as knowledgeable yet says the AX-3 has a Pentax K mount - so.. total ass and greedy to boot?

Doug

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: Crap eBay seller 'camera$' Reply with quote

nemesis101 wrote:
This chump has so much junk - like a terrible AX-3 for nearly 145 bucks! I got a truly mint one from Goodwill with a better lens and Pelikan case for $14,,, He also describes himself as knowledgeable yet says the AX-3 has a Pentax K mount - so.. total ass and greedy to boot?

Doug

A Penatx K Mount????? What the... Shocked Confused

Fujica-X mount.... Smile

I love my AX-3, but I didnt spend 145.00 on it either... Smile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: Crap eBay seller 'camera$' Reply with quote

It looks a nice camera... have you any experience of the 50mm f1.6?

I'm awaiting some more film and a battery to give it a try!

Here's what the plonker wrote in answer to my question about 145 bucks and the 'K' mount:

...I would wonder if your employer realize
when he hands your paycheck ( that is if you have a job )
that he is paiing way too much and he could get the same service
for way much less......

What an asshole!!! He is an expert who can't spell paying! lol

Doug

spiralcity wrote:
nemesis101 wrote:

Doug

Fujica-X mount.... Smile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: Crap eBay seller 'camera$' Reply with quote

nemesis101 wrote:
It looks a nice camera... have you any experience of the 50mm f1.6?

I'm awaiting some more film and a battery to give it a try!

Here's what the plonker wrote in answer to my question about 145 bucks and the 'K' mount:

...I would wonder if your employer realize
when he hands your paycheck ( that is if you have a job )
that he is paiing way too much and he could get the same service
for way much less......

What an asshole!!! He is an expert who can't spell paying! lol

Doug

spiralcity wrote:
nemesis101 wrote:

Doug

Fujica-X mount.... Smile

I have the 1.6 on my camera now, it's a decent lens. Fujica glass is highly underrated...

You can get EBC glass in the X-mount also.

Here's my rig...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Crap eBay seller 'camera$' Reply with quote

nemesis101 wrote:

Doug

He is, indeed, a greedy asshole, and dishonest too. He asserts film for the long-orphaned Polaroid roll-film cameras can be bought easily. What a load of cock.
I quote... "Film available in regional markets, also please consult your local
Camera Store, Online and on Ebay, takes 'roid Film,"
Another thing, 'roid is short slang for heamorrhoids in most of the English-speaking world Smile