Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Anyone used rarecamerainc.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Anyone used rarecamerainc.com Reply with quote

Has anyone used www.rarecamerainc.com ? Some interesting lenses there but it looks a bit suspicious..... When I typed in the address in google it came up with apartments for rent. They also list one telephone number for New York and their "international" telephone number in Poland.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone used rarecamerainc.com Reply with quote

conor12 wrote:
Has anyone used www.rarecamerainc.com ? Some interesting lenses there but it looks a bit suspicious..... When I typed in the address in google it came up with apartments for rent. They also list one telephone number for New York and their "international" telephone number in Poland.

http://www.who.is/whois/rarecamerainc.com/
Doesn't tell much about the genuineness of it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think russian and quite overpriced some. In quired one, got a strange response and forgot about it....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of these prices are horrendous, and it's hard to take them seriously. Many of them are two to three times what I pay here in the UK. They're asking $875 for a Zeiss 35-70 that I've just paid GBP 270 for (about $440). My Super Ikonta C cost me the equivalent of $250, and it's $900 on this site.

That's my signal for a ten-foot bargepole.