Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica ML 21mm Contax RTS Sensia 100 DIY E-6 Epson V500
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Yashica ML 21mm Contax RTS Sensia 100 DIY E-6 Epson V500 Reply with quote

Hi-res images are here

Last edited by Attila on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remarkable performance from a beautiful lens.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

showing off another awesome lens--have you no shame??? Laughing great stuff man, just great. do you notice its a little flat on green color?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
showing off another awesome lens--have you no shame??? Laughing great stuff man, just great. do you notice its a little flat on green color?

Yes, had to modify color it was pretty magenta, quiet common with Fuji film +Epson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked the hi-res pics, seems this lens doesn't reach infinite, shots are net for the first 5m then out of focus, or is it the RTS who is misaligned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same lens on NEX

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/japenese/yashica/yashica_ml_21_sony_nex/Yashica_ML_21mm_f3_5-Sony-Nex-14.jpg.html

Lens I think fine, perhaps I didn't set well lens it wasn't at infinity position.

Last edited by Attila on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VG film shots but the London looking bus must seem odd in Budapest as they haven't replace English words with Hungarian.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
VG film shots but the London looking bus must seem odd in Budapest as they haven't replace English words with Hungarian.

It's a city seeing bus for tourists, this is reason why labeled with English words.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
we have the same in Prague - so tourists from UK may feel like at home Smile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

berraneck wrote:
Excalibur wrote:
we have the same in Prague - so tourists from UK may feel like at home Smile

Excellent...and I propose that the whole world should speak English Laughing