Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Which 645 camera?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think same even if wasn't to important I can't left it.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. For that price you can't go wrong. Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD bargain Attila! I think a P645 in your hands will produce some magnificent results.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:
GOOD bargain Attila! I think a P645 in your hands will produce some magnificent results.

Many thanks! I have large choices from excellent P6 lenses they are can't wait for P645 Wink

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Laurence wrote:

Many thanks! I have large choices from excellent P6 lenses they are can't wait for P645 Wink

One thing I always like about P645 is the internal motor drive. It is a nice design that allows for quick shooting if needed. I never would have purchased a camera solely for the motor drive, but it's a surprisingly nice feature, especially on medium format shooting.

I've used P6 mount lenses with great results, including the Vega 12B and 26B, as well as the Flektogon 50 and 65 and Sonnar 180.

The P645 fits the hand very well. It is a joy to use, so fun, so simple once you get used to the push-buttons. I'm almost always using in Aperture Priority mode for landscapes.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news ! I can't wait to keep in my hands.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I found a cheap working P645 with both type of insert.I did bought it, 127 USD was a bargain in my opinion. I would test all my P6 lenses with this camera before I let them to go.

I was going to say ARGH, you took my 645!!!

But that was $123 LaughingLaughing

Click here to see on Ebay

Out bid by 2 bucks Sad

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Never mind plenty of available currently on Ebay and at Keh.com

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rawhead wrote:
Attila wrote:
I found a cheap working P645 with both type of insert.I did bought it, 127 USD was a bargain in my opinion. I would test all my P6 lenses with this camera before I let them to go.

I was going to say ARGH, you took my 645!!!

But that was $123 LaughingLaughing

Click here to see on Ebay

Out bid by 2 bucks Sad

That was a GREAT price all right for the body plus two backs. However, looks like you will be using a Yashica Mat which is a fantastic piece of gear.