Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

When all lights go out
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: When all lights go out Reply with quote

It was the real situation, when the electricity in my country had been regularly turned out at the evening time. Really unpleasant experience.

The photo was taken by the Konica FT-1 camera with the Hexanon 57/1.2 lens. The light was supplied by two candles.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good picture, old masters classic feeling. It made me think of Georges de la Tour:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree to Orio. This is a very fine shot!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought provoking what is the little book you are reading, not a book about generating power naturally?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hacksawbob wrote:
thought provoking what is the little book you are reading, not a book about generating power naturally?

No, not at all! There is the book concerning super natural powers. Covered in the true leather.