Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtländer Bessaflex TM M42 [orio]
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Voigtländer Bessaflex TM M42 [orio] Reply with quote

For sale my Voigtländer Bessaflex TM film reflex camera
M42 mount - Silver finish version

This camera is considered the best M42 film camera ever made. It offers manual and AE (aperture priority) exposure modes.
It is out of production since several years now, and extremely difficult to find used (nearly impossible in such 'like new' condition).
If you want to shoot film with M42 lenses, this is the camera to get.

Conditions
- Electronic: fully working - exposure (balanced average) is very accurate, good also for taking slides in AE mode (which most cameras can't do successfully)
- Mechanical: fully working
- Aesthetical: almost perfect, nearly like new. Bright clean viewfinder with no dust inside.

Comes with original strap, original mount plastic cap. I also should have the original box still (not 100% sure but 99% yes)

Price: 899 Euros + shipping
Shipping prices can vary greatly depending on destination and features, please ask for shipping options to your location.
I ship worldwide.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A dream camera.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a gorgeous piece of equipment. i had one, not nearly in this beautiful shape, and it was one of my favorite film cameras ever. the one who snags this one will be lucky indeed!
tony

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a really fantastic camera, mechanically very well built and the shutter sound is awesome soft. Only one or two appear on eBay yearly, so it is near impossible to find indeed.