Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtländer Bessaflex going on eBay
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject: Voigtländer Bessaflex going on eBay Reply with quote

The infamous, sexy black Bessaflex is going on eBay, still for quite a decent price (now at $255) in relation to its rarity, however likely to go through the roof as usual.

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has serial 02164 (the serial is printed on the film wind lever, above the ISO speed wheel selector). Mine is 00182.

I can't find the magazine article I tore from some monthly publication, but I think it said something about 2-3000 made in respective color (black and silver). It's sold from Japan, so my guess is it will stay below USD 370. That's of course just my guess, you never know when two collectors start a bid-war...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I didn't know they would sell as high, perhaps I should sell mine, it's even rarer, it's silver!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same seller sold silver also in used but great condition Click here to see on Ebay, box and everything USD 368. In 2009 I saw several on eBay sell for between USD 360 to 450.

EDIT: Sold for USD 302. Would perhaps have fetched more if auction was set to end on a Sunday and it was listed in correct category (listed in 35mm rangefinders). For a European buyer price was good, customs and VAT is applied so makes about 300 EUR.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

edit: Bessaflex silver, sold for USD 444 + shipping