Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander Perkeo I Vaskar 75mm 6x6 120 roll film
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Voigtlander Perkeo I Vaskar 75mm 6x6 120 roll film Reply with quote

Epson V500 DIY E-6 scanassist

Hi-res images are here

Last edited by Attila on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see much difference in IQ bewteen Skopar and Vaskar. Are they both 3.5 versions?
May be the scanning reduces the differences a bit, or was the Skopar only more expensive but not better?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too either and not see difference even with Rolleiflex F Plananar f2.8.

I had Bessa I 6x9 with Vaskar and color-skopar difference was visible , Skopar was clear winner.

I had Bessa II Color-Heliar which even weaker than Bessa I Vaskar.
On folder cameras not only lens counted , but really count , built quality how camera keep film flat.
Seems these cameras both are superb, very best one what I ever try.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

On folder cameras not only lens counted , but really count , built quality how camera keep film flat.

+10 !

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive! No. 3 reminds me of paintings by Breugel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This camera is one of the latest made folder camera, that time had make them more accurate than ever before, due RF, SLR cameras were strong competitors. I think one of the key why so good and certainly made precisely, keep film perfect.