Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Score.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Score. Reply with quote

Meyer-Optik Görlitz 5032856 Orestegor 200mm/4 with caps
Meyer-Optik Görlitz 4022199 Domiplan 50mm/2,8
Pentax Super-Takumar 35mm/3,5 with caps and original leather bag
Chinonflex Auto Reflex 100mm/2,8
APS Auto Teleplus 2X with caps and original leather bag
Panagor extensiontubes 18mm and 36mm
Tamron Adaptall 2 Pentax 42mm with caps
Flashhandle
Pentax viewfinder thingie 2x
Near mint bellows of unknown brand
Spotmatic SP
Leather bag

~€40.

More pictures here http://www.tradera.com/auction/auction.aspx?aid=64188569#pic

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like an exceptional deal, congratulations!

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That IS a score !

That is a pile of good stuff, the Orestegor lens alone will easily go for more than that, and the Takumar 35mm will go for as much.

Congratulations !

I envy you in particular for the screw-mount Tamron Adaptall. Those aren't easy to find.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
I envy you in particular for the screw-mount Tamron Adaptall. Those aren't easy to find.

Well I got two now. Bought one last week for 10$ Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a stuff!!! Congratulations. The pentacon is a strawberry in the cream. Good for you. The asahi, super camera, and the black one!!
Takumar 35 mm, and the chinon (great lens). Fine. Good luck.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!
This is in fact a good deal. I buy often a cam with lens(es), its cheaper as the lens alone sometimes.
greetings Peter

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Congrats!

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Congrats!

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone have any clue about the chinonflex? Can't find anything on it

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great collection

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Estudleon. You seem to be excited that the Spotmatic is the black one. Is it that much rarer then the ordinary chrome one? Surprised

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cracking deal, zewrak. Congrats.
On the eyepiece magnifier, that's identical to mine - does it say it's x2 on it? Mine has no markings, only 'Asahi Pentax'.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farside wrote:
On the eyepiece magnifier, that's identical to mine - does it say it's x2 on it? Mine has no markings, only 'Asahi Pentax'.

No, the auction said it was "probably" 2x Very Happy. Does it fit on a K10D too? Would be sweet when using the bellows and stuff Wink

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="zewrak"]And Estudleon. You seem to be excited that the Spotmatic is the black one. Is it that much rarer then the ordinary chrome one? Surprised[/quote]
I live in Argentina, and here all the items are "rare". I beg your pardon for my exitation Embarassed Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zewrak wrote:

No, the auction said it was "probably" 2x Very Happy. Does it fit on a K10D too? Would be sweet when using the bellows and stuff Wink

I can only say it fits Canons, and I suppose theres a very good chance it'll fit modern Pentaxes. It seems to be somewhere near 2x, but I'd like to know what it was supposed to be, eg, 1.9x, 1.7x, etc.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farside wrote:
zewrak wrote:

I can only say it fits Canons, and I suppose theres a very good chance it'll fit modern Pentaxes. It seems to be somewhere near 2x, but I'd like to know what it was supposed to be, eg, 1.9x, 1.7x, etc.

Ill get back to you if the case says anything, it should be included.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zewrak wrote:

Ill get back to you if the case says anything, it should be included.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score Part II

1xPraktica IV M
1xMeyer-optik Görlitz Primotar 50mm 3,5f
1xTokina Wide 3,5f (Still have no clue of focal length)
1xSchneider-Kreuznach Edix-Tele-Xenar 135mm 3,5f
1xFlash Agfatronic 252 C with manuals
2x"sun" filters (dunno if he means UV or ND)
1xSync cable (i believe, he didnt know described as "long cable")
1xExposure meter
+ Some different manuals

Cost: About 40$ inkl shipping.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On US ebay that lot is worth maybe 3x what you paid I would guess, depending on what the Tokina is and condition, etc.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! What a bargain! Congratulations!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, I had a look at the first lot you got but have other things on my radar at the moment Smile

Congrats to both of the lots you got!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fotal wrote:
oh, I had a look at the first lot you got but have other things on my radar at the moment Smile

Congrats to both of the lots you got!

Tbh, I had decided not to bid on it. But then I was watching the end of it and I just could not let it go for 400sek. Heck, I was prepared to pay that for the 200mm alone on Ebay.

Same with the other kit really, it was at 160skr or so when it had 1 minute left or so. The seller even had a note saying she really really was unhappy with the bids. So I put in what she wished for, but it didnt get that far even.

Soo... Where is your radar at? Wink

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farside wrote:

Doesnt say 2x on anything. Just have the salesmans word for it. And he "was almost certain" Wink. Wont fit the K10D either :/

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zewrak wrote:

Doesnt say 2x on anything. Just have the salesmans word for it. And he "was almost certain" Wink. Wont fit the K10D either :/

I'm surprised - is it too small for the K10D? If so, you can always sell it to a Canon ower - I'm sure Patrickh and/or Nelson was looking for one.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farside wrote:
zewrak wrote:

I'm surprised - is it too small for the K10D? If so, you can always sell it to a Canon ower - I'm sure Patrickh and/or Nelson was looking for one.

Yeah a bit too small. I could fix it with a file, but the lowerpart will also overlap the top part of the LCD. I don't think its worth much so no point in selling it. Ill keep it for the spotmatic.