Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Free : PhaseOne Capture One 6 Express
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Free : PhaseOne Capture One 6 Express Reply with quote

enter your mail and get the serial number : http://www.fotohits.de/wettbewerbe-aktionen/capture-one-6-express/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this for actual version 6.4.3 ?

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like it, 6.4.3 installed,activated and running. 0 free updates tho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will download when i am at home thankyou

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It says now:

"Leider sind derzeit keine Seriennummern für PhaseOne Capture One 6 Express verfügbar. Bitte haben Sie etwas Geduld, es werden bald neue Seriennummern verfügbar sein."

= Unfortunately, no serials for PhaseOne Capture One 6 Express are available at the moment. We ask you for some patience, there will be new serials available soon.

Sad

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you
Worked for me Smile Luis, you should try it again.

How good is CaptureOne compared to Lightroom?
I've just bought LR4 student/teacher edition for 63€, I wonder if I should give it a try.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, it was possible again. Lets's see if it works..

BTW, the magazine that has the CD included also offers NIK Silver Efex Pro (Version 1) for free.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm impressed with this free offer - I've had two free updates so far.
I don't use it much, as I'm still getting used to it and have too much time and effort invested in PS, but it's a nice giveaway.