Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Solomon Temple Trail - Buxton
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Solomon Temple Trail - Buxton Reply with quote

Went for a walk in Buxton at Solomon's temple. It was a decent day for walking and the views from the walk are really great! I had my sony nex5 and e-p2. Unfortunately the Nex5 battery died so just had E-P2 with Canon 28/2.8 fd.

Some pictures from the day. Would welcome C&C very much.

12 shot panorama. I took enough shots from top of the temple to make a 360 degree but need to learn how to make such a pano.

This is also a 6 shot panorama.

Last edited by bhargav on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see some where nice well composed images here. I think all require at least minimal PP , contrast , color and sharpness fixing it not takes much time and I believe essential especially in bad light what you had. Big size in presentation not help at all , just annoying to scroll all over them. I think with these two suggestions your images will looks way better.

If you number images it is help to get critics.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 no pp your genuine image
#2 auto contrast color, little sharpening and put more light on ground.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot Attila. Much appreciated. I realise that only forum uploaded images are auto-numbered. I will edit the post to number now. Somehow, the gallery upload doesn't work for me lately so I've been posting external links.

These are straight raw conversions (most of them) with minimal pp so I will have a go now at editing in LR.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great set of images, panos.
... combined with nice experimental work!

faves:
perfect framing with this tree
composition-wise the best, but a little overexposed, so some of the great greens are killed

just perfect, a little grainy but who cares ? Wink

nice warm color tones and mood

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tobias,

Your comments are much appreciated! I've not had much time to do any pp but hopefully will post some modified images (and hdrs) later.

Cheers.