Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CARL ZEISS PLANAR relabled as YASHICA ML
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: CARL ZEISS PLANAR relabled as YASHICA ML Reply with quote

A very "brave" statement of course: Click here to see on Ebay.de

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: CARL ZEISS PLANAR relabled as YASHICA ML Reply with quote

Pancolart wrote:
A very "brave" statement of course: Click here to see on Ebay.de

Great price Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just imagine seller face on negative feedback when pretty silly buyer take it and his friends laughing on him ... and buyer return back to honor lie.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is fraud, the seller should be reported to Ebay!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it because the ML is not the same optical formula? I guess it is.

Nevertheless I don't think anybody will pay that kind of money, people who look for these items are well informed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disgusting marketing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChromaticAberration wrote:
Is it because the ML is not the same optical formula? I guess it is.

6/4 or 5/4 double Gauss, perhaps. But they're not all to a CZ Planar prescription, and that, not the layout, is what makes a Planar.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i just read this post it could be called a review or a theory about yashica 50 1.7 being in fact made from zeiss glass and ofc has the same formula even Attila is mentioned there Laughing http://www.flickr.com/groups/eos-manual-lenses/discuss/72157628481978033/