Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ChromaticAberration
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: ChromaticAberration Reply with quote

Pleasant experience , accurate description, perfect wrapping , bulletproof shipping. Many thanks!
http://forum.mflenses.com/auto-takumar-105mm-f-2-8-t52611.html

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say also I'm happy with a lens I got recently from Chromaticaberration, everything was fine. Smile
Recommended.

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a couple of lenses from him, excellent price, very well packed and shipping was very fast.

Totally recommended and hope to get more glass from him!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:25 am    Post subject: ChromaticAbberation Reply with quote

I purchased a nice Pentax Tak (2Cool from Chrom' and am very happy with the lens: quick delivery, safe packaging and at a reasonable price for a lens in very good condition.
Lochy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Spotmatic SPII with some accessories from ChromaticAberration.
Excellent and fast comuication and shipment.
Now I have a camera for my "new" Super Takumar 55/2 Cool

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Pentacon 135 mm lens from ChromaticAberration in July. It was pleasant transaction, the communication was excellent, like packing and shipping. Recommended!