Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Auto-Takumar 105mm f/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Auto-Takumar 105mm f/2.8 Reply with quote

This is one of the highly collectable early 60's Takumars, the one's with the "Auto" designation easy to distinguish by their silver colored finishing.

Condition is very good. One or two paint scuffs and a small, light scratch on the rear element that will obviously not be noticeable on your photos. Focus ring is a little stiff but other than that everything seems to work as it should, positive aperture clicks, dry aperture blades, etc. With a slight CLA I bet it will be as good as new.

Original metal hood included.

Quote:
A telephoto with 4 elements in 4 groups - Ernostar type - dual helicoil construction, 1959-1962. It has the typical "black & chrome" outfit of that era. Quite compact as well.. even the front lens sits deeper recessed than with later Super Takumar designs, a sun-shade is usefull. This lens is backlite-sensible to some extend. - www.taunusreiter.de

Asking: 55

Shipping:

Tracked: 5 / $8
Fast Regular: 4.5 / $7
(please ask for shipping if you are outside Europe)

Last edited by ChromaticAberration on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price drop guys.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rare lens. Still available.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must be crazy now!

A collectible portrait lens with the Takumar name and original metal hood for this kind of money? Common!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it , send me your paypal , thanks.