Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kiev-II, Jupiter-12, EFKE 50 in Paterson FX-39
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Kiev-II, Jupiter-12, EFKE 50 in Paterson FX-39 Reply with quote

Lens and camera can be seen here:

http://forum.mflenses.com/kiev-ii-and-lenses-t49762.html

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best ones for me are the last two, because the J-12 is a lens that I love to shoot wide open (due to the bokeh which I love).
#8 has a great perspective composition.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Orio, I think the last two were at f4. This is a lens I need to learn to get the best from, some of the shots were really soft so I must have done something wrong, but the lens is a good one, just has a monkey operating it Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing good series IAN!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
This is a lens I need to learn to get the best from, some of the shots were really soft so I must have done something wrong, but the lens is a good one, just has a monkey operating it Rolling Eyes

Nothing wrong that I can see, you only need a lens hood.
J-12 has never been ranked #1 for sharpness anyway. It has other qualities. If you want sharpness, take the Orion-15.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I didn't post the soft ones, just my fault there so no point in showing them, not indicative of the lens' ability, just my lack of it sometimes. Rolling Eyes

I'll have to find a hood, do you happen to know the correct size needed?

Orion-15 would be very nice indeed, but not easy to find one and not cheap Sad