Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

White Egret_jupiter 37A 3.5/135mm on Nex5n
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: White Egret_jupiter 37A 3.5/135mm on Nex5n Reply with quote

Hi!
Two images shot in my little native village in Bretagne during my short vacation Very Happy ....
I was too far so both images are cropped @ about 70%, still quite good with this little amazing lens, both wide open with very light PP:
1/

2/

Thanks for looking and C&C always welcome Wink

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another surprisingly good Russian lens. The Nex seems to be so well suited to so many different lenses!

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks patrickh for your com, yes an other very good and very compact lens so nice to use on nex.....but unfortunatly I can't get infinity focus with (all) my M42 lenses so I'm afraid I will have to purchase an other M42/nex adapter Evil or Very Mad .....

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are very nice images with great atmosphere so everyone will have a good feeling how it was there.

Regarding the adapters I have made very good experiences with Kipon adapters and if I remember correct I have given you an address from a German dealer with a perfect service.

Wink

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

super nice wildlife photographs ... great lens though.

Cheers
TObias

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can not believe how good that first image is for a crop! Spend the extra money and get infinity... Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, fantastic images! I have this lens and recently bought the nex5n, but I've been traveling and haven't gotten to use it, yet. (It just arrived in the mail). Your images have me anxious to get home, now, and try this combination. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice and this is not news to me russian lenses are great. I really like mt 37a