Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter 38 m42 (pretty unusual lens)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Jupiter 38 m42 (pretty unusual lens) Reply with quote

Thought I would share some shots from the last week and my new go to lens for portraits. It is the Jupiter 38 and you can read more about it here: http://forum.mflenses.com/russian-jupiter-38-75mm-f4-m42-t12992.html

It seems to be rather unusual and that have made me use it even more to put examples out there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good find. Love the samples

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't seem to be very special to me, but the ones in the other thread do look quite sharp.

More of a collectors' lens I think.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
It doesn't seem to be very special to me, but the ones in the other thread do look quite sharp.

More of a collectors' lens I think.

Maybe it isn't very special, I just haven't found any other sample pictures from it. I did not mean "unusual" as in "extremely freaking specially good", just not very common. I wanted to put out some samples people can see if they stumble upon it since I like it a lot.

I do have a collection of lenses but I use all of the ones I like a lot, this is one of them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like a very good lens to me.