Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

1960s collapsable Tamron Nestar 400mm f/6.9 on K-5IIs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: 1960s collapsable Tamron Nestar 400mm f/6.9 on K-5IIs Reply with quote

Very sharp lens even wide-open! Love it! Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time I ever hear of a collapsible 400mm lens! I'm curious about how it looks.
Very nice samples.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
First time I ever hear of a collapsible 400mm lens! I'm curious about how it looks.
Very nice samples.

luisalegria had posted the same lens before (see this link http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?t=12332 ). Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely samples! Especially the birds and the orange flowers.

I have this same lens and am certain that it's my favourite and most reliable long mf lens. It doesn't seem to purple fringe on digital sensors, it's sharp enough and very light. My only complaint is that my copy is now stuck in the extended position (a common problem I believe, something to do with threads binding...probably my fault).

Glad you are having fun with it!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
Lovely samples! Especially the birds and the orange flowers.

I have this same lens and am certain that it's my favourite and most reliable long mf lens. It doesn't seem to purple fringe on digital sensors, it's sharp enough and very light. My only complaint is that my copy is now stuck in the extended position (a common problem I believe, something to do with threads binding...probably my fault).

Glad you are having fun with it!

Thank you! Very Happy Very Happy