Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus OM Zuiko 2.8/28mm and NEX-5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Olympus OM Zuiko 2.8/28mm and NEX-5 Reply with quote

Hi,

like the Olympus lenses with the NEX-5. Little and lightweight lenses with great IQ.

Here 2 samples with 2.8/28mm.

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love them too, very , small top lenses. Even 21mm has 49mm filter thread.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, kind of harsh character of this lens. But I like it a lot and it suits these photographs.

White balance is a bit off, lot's of blue tones in the greys ....

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tobbsman wrote:
nice, kind of harsh character of this lens. But I like it a lot and it suits these photographs.

White balance is a bit off, lot's of blue tones in the greys ....

Cheers
Tobias

You have right Tobias. i checked it again and there is a difference of approx. 1000 K between the cam and the light situation as it was. Don´t know why. Will have a look on this. Perhaps this combo is suboptimal and every WB must be checked during PP.

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were some problems with the AWB on NEX , I encountered myself sometimes this kind of situation . And maybe there is a little contribution from the Zuikos ? Are they a bit on the cool Cool side and not the warm one ? Or my information was wrong ? Unfortunately , I don't own Zuiko lenses , even if I'd wish at least one . Being not cheap , I developed my colection in other directions .