Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cosina Cosinon Auto 1.8/50 m42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Cosina Cosinon Auto 1.8/50 m42 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful photographs, thanks for sharing !

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got so absorbed with the subjects I lost sight of the reason for the post!

I especially adore the languid expression on the young lady..

Reminds me of lazy days back in Cambridge about a century ago when the world was a simpler place (at least so it seemed to me)

Good lens (maybe) but GREAT photography Smile

Doug

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Smile

The young lady is my girlfriend. Smile Her hair is also in the first photo. The third one is a little Gipsy boy. His parents were collecting old things that were left around my building. I saw them while going home from work and couldn't resist; I took a chocolate box and went out, gave it to the boy and photographed his reaction. Smile The fourth one is my dad. The photo was taken while I just got the lens and it was the one that made me fall in love with it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Splendid photos. Again you show hi-end lenses are not needed for high-end photography.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great photos, I totally agree with Pancolart.
You have very beautiful girlfriend.

Cheers
Mateusz