Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MAMIYA C33 6X6 TLR MEDIUM FORMAT + 55MM WIDE LENS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: MAMIYA C33 6X6 TLR MEDIUM FORMAT + 55MM WIDE LENS Reply with quote

Really nice one!.

Click here to see on Ebay

Not too expensive yet, 7 hours to finish.

Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally ended at 77,56 GBP...

Not so much...

Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite a good price for a SOLID type of camera, PLUS it focuses close. PLUS a wide lens. Nice. Surprised

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I nearly bought one of those and I was looking seriously at a Mamiya 220. They just look so well-made.
I hope the interest in Med Format cameras points to a resurgence in film demand. Now that MF cams that were languishing in cupboards are being bought by people that might use them and not just look at them, 120 film labs might be in existence for a bit longer.

I phoned an Irish lab yesterday http://www.handimaging.com to ask them to send me a couple of empty spools, and they mentioned that their 120 film lines were not very busy these days, as most wedding pros were going digital.