Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vintage VW
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Vintage VW Reply with quote

Accidentally met with a few VW drying moisture on Sunday morning.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots.

I used to have a VW Beetle, though not for long as they are really small inside. Plus the fact it spent too much time falling apart. Laughing Awful cars really.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
Nice shots.
Awful cars really.

You did well to get to them before crowds of lookers got in the way. Never easy to separate the subject from the background in close-up urban shots I think you were right to use the street scene as a context.

Absolutely dreadful cars though the Karmann Ghia is pretty on the outside. Can't understand the current fascination of young people with veedub camper vans: rotten performance, rotten engine access, rotten bodywork, rotten driving position... oh yes a bed in the back.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the steering wheel is on the wrong side, I know, how AWFUL isn't it??
yada yada...

Last one produced of the old series was no. 21,529,480 in 2003 - an awful lot of cars isn't it?
http://cult-legends-the-world-of-cars.blogspot.com/2011/03/volkswagen-beetle-1938-2003.html

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice nice nice ! Beautiful cars and great presentation.

Cheers
TObias

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats, impressive results with the flek!

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to go with a +1 on poilu's post. Nice work!