Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Planar T* 1.4/50 Contax CY
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:19 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Planar T* 1.4/50 Contax CY Reply with quote

Camera used for all these pictures: Canon EOS 5D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello here

Such a great lens !! it fits my Contax Aria very well : )

samples :

also on digital on the 5D

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The following image taken with Contax RX camera and Kodak T-Max 400 film pushed to 800, developed with T-Max developer, printed on Ilford RC IV Multigrade "pearl" paper,
with a contrast setting of 2,5, using a Rodenstock Rodagon enlarger lens, and finally print scanned with an Epson 4490 Photo scanner:

The following image taken with Contax RX camera and Kodak T-Max 400 film pushed to 800, developed with T-Max developer, printed on Ilford RC IV Multigrade "pearl" paper,
with a contrast setting of 2,0, using a Rodenstock Rodagon enlarger lens, and finally print scanned with an Epson 4490 Photo scanner:

with a contrast setting of 2,0, using a Rodenstock Rodagon enlarger lens, and finally print scanned with an Epson 4490 Photo scanner:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@F2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent shot taken in the right light!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taken with an AEG version on my 500D.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has to be one of the best lenses ever made in a FL that is teeming with great lenses.

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the planar 50/1.4 is the lens i most want for an slr. i also would love to have a planar 50/2 for my bessa r2m. i suspect the slr f1.4 will be the easiest to come by based on cost.