Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Asahi Pentax 50mm f4 Macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Asahi Pentax 50mm f4 Macro Reply with quote

hi,
me again ...
i'd like to show some first captures.

some haribo sweets (real small ones) with bellows and asahi pentax 50mm@1,4f.

dental tooth brush 3mm in diameter with bellows and asahi pentax 50mm@4f at 11f.

watch with bellows and asahi 50mm/4f.

a small leaf made with bellows and revuenon 135mm/2,8f @11f

injection needle 450μm thick made with asahi 50mm/4f @16f.

normal tooth brush made with bellows and asahi 50mm/4f @11f.

all captures with eos 400d.
thanks for watching

greets leo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Leo

Some great shots there. I can't pic a favourite.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For sure a great serie! I like the first one, that's my favourite candy Very Happy ...but my fav is the watch shot, very fine details, great macro!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thanks for the nice comments ... i hope so fare ...

so here are two more testshots with one of my favorit glass ... the asahi pentax takumar m42 50mm/f1.4.

asahi takumar 50mm@f1.4.

asahi takumar 50mm/f1.4.

leo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome here Leo !

Great shots. I am getting thirsty and hungry from the bread pic and beer. Aber is leider noch lang hin bis Feierabend Wink

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice creative pictures, hard to pickup best one indeed. I did change title of your post 'first pictures here...' to 'Asahi Pentax 50mm f4
Search engines not find your post if title has no exact meaning if I left this ordinary title after when your post went to second page it will be 'lost' nobody will find it again.