Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/90mm - First shots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/90mm - First shots Reply with quote

Hi,

today during my morning walk few fist shots with the "new" Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/90mm converted to Nikon F mount.

Thanks for viewing and comments.

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes it is hard to tell whether it is the lens, the photographer, or the subject matter. It seems that with all of your offerings it is a fine mixture of all three Exclamation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Greg. The sharpness of this lens is somewhat of brutally that I´m not sure whether it is usable as a portait lens. The sharpness and rendering is on the same level as the 100mm APO-Macro.

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very well known performer (and if I remember correctly that serial number, from the version of the lens, the 2nd) and that shows! Congrats!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't seen so powerful samples since long !
As said already, the sharpnes is cruel and everything else too Laughing

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!
For a moment I thought the horse in #4 was moving...
Very strong composition in all photos.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys for the friendly comments.

Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic images Rolf,

I love brutally sharp lenses, this one looks like a beauty.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Rolf! Above the sharpness, I realy love the colours and rendering from your pictures made with this lens, that's probably the "finishing touch" from Leica Very Happy ....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:
Congrats Rolf! Above the sharpness, I realy love the colours and rendering from your pictures made with this lens, that's probably the "finishing touch" from Leica Very Happy ....

Thanks Pascal. Beside standard macro capabilities - I believe in the meantime that if someone own this lens it is not nesessary to own the apo 100 macro too.

Wink