Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Antipattern
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Antipattern Reply with quote

Do you remember this post?
Like antimatter, I try this experiment. this pattern is intended to drive you to scroll down and immediately back to the only sharp line in the center, where a little leaf it's enough to smash the entire structure rythm.

I could convert in B/W and push ard on contrast, but I want to see if it works as shot. CZJ Sonnar 200/2,8 wide open, Bessaflex, Fuji Pro 160C, lab scan, no PP, no nothing than reframing.

I just want to see if this time I prevent you from scrolling up and down.

Last edited by paperinik on Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry!! I won't do it again, I promise. Sad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
Sorry!! I won't do it again, I promise. Sad

Did I scare you?
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Anyway, It feels a little strange to aim the rifle 10 cm (4') away from the front element. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes me so dizzy that after a while I start seeing the leaf penetrating the concrete stairs Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the shot and scrolling up and down

Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
I like the shot and scrolling up and down

Of course I'm joking. Or maybe not?

It's interesting to see what other people see in images composed with few elements. Every brain has is path to decompose, analyse, recompose...

I wish to be as 1% good as Chema madoz Rolling Eyes

BTW, they are NOT Concrete stairs Razz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mister..

1. shot -- FANTASTIC -- honestly!!! -- my hut off..

2. shot -- I have broken that link by deleting ONE LETTER 'G'

Please, delete the second link -- it doesn't have to be added as an additional explanation to your first picture...

As a moderator, I considered this picture as violent.

Please, no guns on this forum -- even as a joke .. I mean straight out of the picture..

Any gun is simply not a joke whatsoever ...

Anything like historical fair or canons there are not popping out of the monitor -- is ok, anyone agree.?

We have a lot of guns around us - i.e. including atomic weapons, bla bla, bla ....

Thanks for understanding...

tf

Last edited by trifox on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very creative and inventive, Paperinik!