Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Morning in "Mexico"
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Morning in "Mexico" Reply with quote

with K200D + 18-55 II kit lens. no RAW-developing, strict export in irfan.

... not exactly Mexico, its small village in Czech Republic, which have just "mexico" nickname Smile.
(tree is approx 120+ years old "lípa srdčitá"; Tilia cordata - czech national tree)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent shot - I can feel the light.

Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice image! There are worlds upon worlds for the eyes to explore, all beautiful.

Tilia Cordata aka Small-leaved Lime or Linden, similar to American variety Basswood, a very beautiful tree imho, here a magnificent specimen! I imagine the sound and movement of the leaves in the wind is wonderful to behold...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a beauty of a shot Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whooooo ! thats a stunner, congrats !

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys, it was just lucky "point and shoot" Smile.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for everyone interrested in normal daylight view of this location (it destroys atmosphere of photo Wink): http://david.asimov.cz/img064-lipa.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderful shot! i like this picture very much,come on,i expect you will upload more picture,share with us. done a good jod!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By default Irfanview extracts the jpeg image embedded in the raw file. That jpeg image is modified from the raw image according to camera settings at the time the photo was made.

Irfanview has the option to "Try to load CRW/CR2 using Canon DLLs" ("Try to load embedded preview image" must also be de-selected) which does 'develop' the raw image instead of only extracting the embedded preview image. Pentax raw, I don't know.