Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Thanks Rense !!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Thanks Rense !!!!! Reply with quote

Just wanna thank you Rense for your HowTo on your homepage ... how to make the Macro Flash Diffusor.

http://renseblog.stellaria.nl/#post42

I constructed the diffusor a bit differently. I built a tube inside the tube, in order to extend the diffusor to the lens length. So one can use extension rings and what so ever and the diffusor is always in perfect position.

I made a simple indooor testshot on f16 ... just to see if it works, and I am looking forward to go out tomorrow for a field test Smile

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias, this is great! I love the first results, and I love your improvement of the first concept. It's been a thing I've been thinking about, but I never executed it....

Anxious to see more results the coming days. Will be in the field, so can't comment first moment, but I am really looking forward to the results!!

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Tobias, this is great! I love the first results, and I love your improvement of the first concept. It's been a thing I've been thinking about, but I never executed it....

The diffusor is quite compact. In its "short" position it's about the length of my SMC A 70-210 zoom and fits nicely in my photo-backpack ... I can really recomand ...

I feel that I've to improve the diffusor material a bit ...

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tobbsman wrote:
Quote:

The diffusor is quite compact. In its "short" position it's about the length of my SMC A 70-210 zoom and fits nicely in my photo-backpack ... I can really recomand ...

I feel that I've to improve the diffusor material a bit ...

Cheers
Tobias

That 'improvement of the diffuser material' holds for me too. I think the light is still to hard, it needs to be spread more. If you find something better, please let me know! Wink