Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super Ricohflex
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Super Ricohflex Reply with quote

my brother picked up a mint looking one of these with the Anastigmat 80mm f3.5, film 120?
can I get film that will fit this? and will it be useable?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the focusing and shutter isn't frozen, you're golden. Otherwise, you're in for some real work to resuscitate it. Lens is a sharp little triplet shooter.

yep, film is 120

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks , the focusing and shutter work fine, I tried both.
took a while to suss out how to see, but downloaded the manual and tried it to see if everything was working, it actualy looks brand new, not a mark on it at all.
would like to try it out with film, can I still get 120 film?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you still buy a wide variety of 120 films.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thomasb wrote:
Thanks , the focusing and shutter work fine, I tried both.
took a while to suss out how to see, but downloaded the manual and tried it to see if everything was working, it actualy looks brand new, not a mark on it at all.
would like to try it out with film, can I still get 120 film?

If you have any problems getting it locally, try www.7dayshop.com , in the Channel Islands. Quick delivery and no VAT.