Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fuji to cut some films out
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Fuji to cut some films out Reply with quote

Bye bye 120 Neopan 400
http://www.bjp-online.com/public/showPage.html?page=873759

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had it in my B&H shopping cart, just hadn't pulled the trigger... till I checked Monday, and it's no longer available... sorry to see it go too.

I've also read that Fuji is either simplifying their 160 speed line up, or eliminating these films in the 35mm size. That's another big loss, I like all the 160 speed films, and find them easy to use - exposing without a meter for me seems to work out really well.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As for the Neopan 400, a black-and-white film, Fujifilm was forced to stop production because of "environmental concerns over one of the raw material used in its production." However, the film will continue to be available in the 35mm format.

??? Confused
Is this some general concern?