Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My First Pano [C&C]
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: My First Pano [C&C] Reply with quote

Ok I had some bad tries earlier. Last weekend, standing on a hill with a great view, I decided to make this pano. I believe it is my first worthy pano but hoping to hear you guys comments. Resized and jpeg conversion.

P.S. The image looks better when you click on it. Dunno why...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Image comes in genuine size when you click on it and fit into your screen resolution. Embedded image resized to 1024px wide by server side image processor.

This is a nice pano indeed. If possible you should put more light on it by PS.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion Attila. After server processing the image looks a bit darker too. I mean when I click on it it looks brighter to me. I will see what I can do when I am back home.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very well done for the first pano !! congrats.

Is it Istanbul?, I guess so...

I can imagine this view is great in a nightfall situation with reflections in the water etc Smile

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep tobbsman it is Istanbul. I am glad to hear those words from a pano master Smile

More panos will follow, that's for sure Smile

Nightfall is a good idea, might have to try sometime.