Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Church (Pentacon 135/2.8)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Church (Pentacon 135/2.8) Reply with quote

Stitched from 6 photos @ F4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good, but what would the same shot look like with a wide angle lens (to save all the work stitching).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It cant be done, at least not from this position, maybe next time I'll go on the other side of the hill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent work. Beautiful shot and location

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done !

Quote:
It cant be done, at least not from this position, maybe next time I'll go on the other side of the hill

Yes I can understand perfectly, ... stiching can be very handy if wideangle shooting is not possibel because of certain reasons. I often use the Tilt/Shift processing in the editor for such circumstances.

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tobbsman wrote:
Nicely done !

Quote:

Yes I can understand perfectly, ... stiching can be very handy if wideangle shooting is not possibel because of certain reasons. I often use the Tilt/Shift processing in the editor for such circumstances.

Cheers
Tobias

+1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shot Very Happy