Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Winchester - 1 - Cathedral
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Winchester - 1 - Cathedral Reply with quote

I didn't realize that my PC-Nikkor should be tested .. Smile

Well, I took also Distagon 2.8/21, Distagon 1.4/35, Canon FD 85 f1.2 L with me and I didn't want to spent time with taking pictures of the cathedral but this is simply stunning building ..

I must say that the Distagon 21 is a great piece of glass .. unless the distortion is being taken into consideration ..
this is only one thing which could have been better but ...

I processed these in Light Room and Photoshop and some of them have been corrected in perspective a bit ..

My tripod is a crap and it was really hard to get satisfactory results ...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! impressive architecture, beautiful light, great job!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great subject. Very nice playing with symmety in all the shots.
I pick #2,4, 5 and 6 for my favourites.

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simple awesome Stan!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, wow! The symmetry and mixed lighting is awesome, excellent architecture series. Really nice to see PC/TS lens photos, they are not that common on the web and I really like the effect in them. Won't have money to buy one anytime soon but one can always plan ahead Cool

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

many thanks for you nice comments!

well the PC-Nikkor wasn't mounted on the camera for these shots Smile ! poor guy -- I have done two examples only with -- I am going to post them later on... It didn't have a chance when using Distagon 21 Smile

tf