Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rolleicord I Model 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Rolleicord I Model 1 Reply with quote

I am just sooo happy. With me is freshly received Art Deco Rollei with serial number: 001833 ! Still not pictured on http://www.rolleiclub.com/cameras/tlr/info/rolleicord.shtml . I will post photos after i clean it a bit. Shutter is functional and lenses great.

The story is i inherited Tapeten Rollei in my teen years. Since i was very careless and in need of money i sold it cheap. After years go by and my obsession with vintage photo-equipment was rising i was sorry about that decision more and more. I will never know if my initial sample was Model I, but i feel relieved anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sure is a beauty, if I ever were to get a Rollei, I would be dithering between this on and one of the more modern ones. Oh well, I'd just have to get both Wink

I'm eager to see pics of and by.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely classic camera. Congratulations on your purchase.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Look forward your samples taken with this camera!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Attila: sadly that won't happen. In case of these rare type Rollei's I think their place is in a vitrine. That might not be the true MF lenser stance but there are so many exotic things still waiting to be tested on my DSLR.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pancolart wrote:
Thank you! Attila: sadly that won't happen. In case of these rare type Rollei's I think their place is in a vitrine. That might not be the true MF lenser stance but there are so many exotic things still waiting to be tested on my DSLR.

Are you sure , perhaps working well...