Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Film photography cannot suit girlfriends...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Film photography cannot suit girlfriends... Reply with quote

... when you have to do that

Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the many advantages to live alone Laughing
I can even stock the chemicals in the bathroom Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The piece of furniture you can see is full of photographic stuff, I keep here all my papers, chemicals, enlarger stuff and other things Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarbonR wrote:
The piece of furniture you can see is full of photographic stuff, I keep here all my papers, chemicals, enlarger stuff and other things Very Happy

I wish to see your new g/f face when she will try to make up her here Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarbonR wrote:

You are my Master Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarbonR wrote:

That's the best way. You don't want to be accidentally using shampoo as a fixer.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife is OK with me storin all chemicals, tanks, containers, AND my Jobo CPE2, all under the kitchen sink Smile I develop on the kitchen counter, too.

Just as long as I do it AFTER dinner, and have everything washed and stored away by morning Smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Used to keep my home brew, moonshine stuff next to my phenidone and amidol developers and nasty bleach filled bottles. My parents did not EVER question what goes on in that darkroom.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fortunately I have an understanding wife!