Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Adapters for Voigtlander Schneider Rodenstock Retina DKL
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Adapters for Voigtlander Schneider Rodenstock Retina DKL Reply with quote

Just wanted to post some pics of a DKL to EOS adapter.

I have seen some of these compact lenses go for very little money on ebay, and i finally found a source who makes adapters for these!

DKL (lenses were made by Voigtlander, Kodak, Rodenstock, Schneider,...)

Available are:

DKL - EOS
DKL - Nikon
DKL - Olympus 4/3
DKL - Minolta/ Sony AF
DKL - Pentax PK

I now need to get me a few of these lenses! Does anyone have some for sale? Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebay sellers big_is and roxen sell them, but they're not cheap, $99 and $109.
Click here to see on Ebay

They are nice, though.

Those ones you've found don't seem have much of an aperture indicator on them, unless it's round the other side, but probably enough to do the job, is it click-stopped? - and what price?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

price will be lower than the 2 ebay sellers you mentioned, but i do not know by how much.

Are you interested? We offer special member prices for everyone who is willing to write a review for mflenses.com Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

depending on the price even i will be game for it.. !!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hk300 wrote:
price will be lower than the 2 ebay sellers you mentioned, but i do not know by how much.

OK.
Quote:

Are you interested? We offer special member prices for everyone who is willing to write a review for mflenses.com Wink

I'm very interested - it needs to be a Voigtlander/Kodak (Deckel) ->M42 for maximum compatibility. I have a couple of Voigt and a couple of Kodak lenses.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farside wrote:

I'm very interested - it needs to be a Voigtlander/Kodak (Deckel) ->M42 for maximum compatibility. I have a couple of Voigt and a couple of Kodak lenses.

I am not sure if there is a DKL to M42.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got one of these adaptors for fair price (43 EUR) and now I am happy that I can use for example a Rodenstock lens on my EOS for low price. I got the Rodenstock for under 20 EUR ...

I can say that I am very happy with that adapter. It is well built and allows focussing to infinity.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/praktinafan/sets/72157622867701258/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent.
Is it an Alex adapter or from ebay?
I find the Voigtlander/Kodak lenses have a really nice character all of their own, especially the Voigt Super-Dynarex 135 and the Color-Skopar x, which is like a button lens on the camera.