Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ACR Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: ACR Issues Reply with quote

I have CS3 and my usual workflow is to open photos in Bridge to and adjust levels and sharpness in its ACR then open the files in Photoshop to do the final editing.

Occasionally, when I attempt to open them up in Bridge there is no option to open them in Camera RAW. Double clicking will open them in Photoshop's Camera RAW instead of Bridge's (as usually happens). I can get around it sometimes by cutting and pasting the rogue files into another folder.

Any ideas what is happening here?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been the default behavior for my installation of CS3, Martin.

When I open a pic from Bridge, it opens in a small ACR window in front of the main PS window. Is that an option you've changed for your own liking? If so, you might change it back to default, close PS and Bridge, then open the prog(s) to change back again, just in case it's 'forgotten' something.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My installation behaves the same as Craig's. Like all Windows software, perhaps it's time for a re-install.