Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

100 assorted hoods
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: 100 assorted hoods Reply with quote

Got this from ebay for peanuts.

Already, I've found push-on hoods for the folders, each of which sellers were wanting £10~15 for, and several more wide and GP hoods for nearly all my middling range lenses, and there's still mostly a box full remaining.

Bargain. Smile Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a lot of hoods in da 'hood Dave...

Puts my collection in the shade anyway... Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Congrats!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any hoods with 43mm thread in there? I'd need one... plus I need hoods for the Super Ikontas, need to measure what size the threads are.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esox lucius wrote:
Any hoods with 43mm thread in there? I'd need one... plus I need hoods for the Super Ikontas, need to measure what size the threads are.

I had a look for a 43mm to fit the Welta with the 3.5 and one turned up, but it's a bit squished and deformed. Turns out 43mm isn't quite right for that anyway, it's probably an odd thread.
I haven't even started to sort out and catalogue what's there yet, so another might appear.
Really, it all depends on what my own needs are before I can consider disposing of surplus.
So far, the real gold is the number of push-on hoods for small folders.