Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bicycling holiday
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Bicycling holiday Reply with quote

After a short time in Milan, we went bicycling in Denmark. This one is taken after 75km. My ungest daughter in pain.

Zeiss 135mm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

nice picture.

I believe after 75 km I would have the same facial expression Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice pic!
that's my facial expression after 7.5km

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

This was just before the end of that day. 1 hour after we were eating ice and drinking cola and beer (just me Smile )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even the dog in her bag looks tired Laughing
Nice picture.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's such a good shot !
There's so much expression in the face and body if you look carefully - it says: please daddy, let's take the car tomorrow ! Laughing

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with her Smile Smile

patrickh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, bicycling is nice Smile It's how all my phototrips are done... since I don't have a car.

Good shot, it tells a story - I think you can guess even if you hadn't told us the story behind.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lahnet wrote:
This was just before the end of that day. 1 hour after we were eating ice and drinking cola and beer (just me :-) )

You ate the ice cream and drank both cola and beer alone while your exhausted daughter watched, all thirsty and exhausted? That's cruel! ;>

Seriously, though, I've never cycled 75 km and I'd probably be done long before that. Nice shot, and funny how she's brought along a plush dog in the bag. =)