Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron 28-200 and jetski
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Tamron 28-200 and jetski Reply with quote

I was reasonably happy I'd captured a guy on a jetski, but it turned out the one I thought I'd got wasn't all that good and the best one was ruined by a mooring cable.
Before...

After...

I did some of it with the free plugin from Two Pilots http://www.sharewareconnection.com/wire-pilot-lite.htm and the rest by a simple clone brush on the full size image. It's not perfect, but at 900pixels wide, you can't really see the dodgy bits, very much.

He was a bit far away in this one, and it's about a fifth of the image area.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, Dave!

I like the first (second) shot. It's a nice panning sample, the target well focused and the background out of focus. It's quite tricky, I use to not to be successful wi¡th that kind of shots.

Regards,

Jes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, he was far enough away for panning to be dead easy. It gets a bit harder when the object is whizzing past at 100mph a mere ten feet away. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, great panning!
you made a great job removing everything, even the house in the background. you only forgot to modify the 'AF' in the label.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
.... you only forgot to modify the 'AF' in the label.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Jes.