Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD - Gossen Luna-Pro sbc Light Meter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: SOLD - Gossen Luna-Pro sbc Light Meter Reply with quote

I won this recently and received it today. Tested and everything works fine. This unit uses the 9v battery readily available and not the outlaw mercury batt. used in the Luna Pro and some other units. And it uses the newer modern Silicon Blue Cell instead of CdS photoresistor, hence the acronym 'sbc' on the model number.

The reason why I am selling is a friend is offering me a Konica Minolta Flash Meter V for just token sum. He does not use it anymore. I believe I got ithe Gossen at a good price on the bay, so I am offering it here for $39 plus shipping and paypal fees. I just want my money back. I'll even include a battery. So you will be ready to go.

Click here to see on Ebay

Last edited by bawang on Fri May 15, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are truly excellent - mine works with 3 LEDs but I'd rather have one like this one. The range is truly wide - I meter to within a stop or so (F/128) for my pinhole set up.

Also the incident feature works great.

Someone buy this - that's a very good price.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thirty nine dollars? If I didn't already have one I'd snatch it! A truly excellent meter - in fact the best one I've ever bought.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM'd