Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron haul!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Tamron haul!! Reply with quote

I couldn't resist this lot on the fray, all for under £70 Smile

I've found Tamron lenses to be a lot of fun over the last few months, so adding a few more seemed like a good option!

Here we have:

200/3.5, 300/5.6, 135/2.8 x 2 (black and silver), 28/2.8, 38-100/3.5, 85-210/4.5 complete with a Tamron M42 adapter. Also a 35/2.8 Adaptamatic with Nikon F mount, Fujica ST605N, EOS 1000FN, 2 x flash (one is a Braun Ultrablitz SCA 300 - looks interesting but no idea how to use it yet) and a Lenigrad 4 light meter.

Have already taken the silver 200 out as it looks GORGEOUS! Very Happy

Quick test on a200:

It's a bit soft wide open

Crop

But nice and sharp at f8 no a tripod!

Crop

More to come as the sun comes out!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SEEK HELP!

LOL, just kidding. Great find, you have collected some great kit recently.

I spend ages trawling the fray but never see half the bargains that you do.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats! the silver 200 look great

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
+
The silvered remind me the sun zooms of Luis.

Good pics.

I have the fujica st 605 N too, nice little cam.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have issues Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamron haul!! Reply with quote

Shrek wrote:
I couldn't resist this lot on the fray, all for under £70 Smile

Wow! Bargain!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrek wrote:
I have issues Laughing

Yeah, well I can understand the type of "issues" that you have. Now, it would be a different story if you had issues such as wearing tinfoil to reflect the radiation back to the aliens, or wearing your shirts backward so that no one can sneak up on you. THOSE are issues, not some innocent collecting of total bargains like you have!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice score, altogether. Enjoy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:
Shrek wrote:
I have issues Laughing

Yeah, well I can understand the type of "issues" that you have. Now, it would be a different story if you had issues such as wearing tinfoil to reflect the radiation back to the aliens, or wearing your shirts backward so that no one can sneak up on you. THOSE are issues, not some innocent collecting of total bargains like you have!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Wibble wibble Laughing Laughing Laughing