Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Colour panels
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Colour panels Reply with quote

-

Took these a couple of weeks ago. If I recall correctly, the first is fluorescent tube light reflected off a white wall, the second (dark blue) is a CRT monitor and the third is a compact fluorescent off a white wall.
All taken by the K10D with no lens mounted, just waved vaguely in the direction of the light sources.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing. I´m amazed how differently the sensor recorded the lighted surfaces. I would have thought, that they were all light grey or something.

You seem to have advanced very far as a photographer - you don´t need a lens anymore. Maybe you´ll soon find, that you don´t need the camera either - everyhthing is happening inside your head. Cool

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gurdie wrote:
Thanks for sharing. I´m amazed how differently the sensor recorded the lighted surfaces. I would have thought, that they were all light grey or something.

Exactly. I didn't expect that at all, being used to film fogging, I more or less thought it would be neutral.

Quote:

You seem to have advanced very far as a photographer - you don´t need a lens anymore. Maybe you´ll soon find, that you don´t need the camera either - everyhthing is happening inside your head. Cool

That's where it all happens anyway. All that outside stuff is just an illusion. Smile